The all-in-one desktop PDF production toolkit that’s powerful and easy-to-use
callas pdfToolbox gives working with PDFs a massive boost with a greatly extended feature set to match a diversity of users’ needs.
- create localized information or multiple-language versions of files even without the creator document or application
- prepare polished PDF presentations
- repurpose PDFs in any way you want.
For prepress professionals, there’s an updated preflight engine which supports:
- the latest ISO standards
- advanced color management
- imposition of everything from business cards to full N-up impositions
- splitting or join-ing of PDF content
- controls to resize and reposition PDF content
- the ability to embed, subset, replace and convert fonts to outlines.
New in pdfToolbox 6
- Process plans
- Building logic into profile
- Execution of processing steps in response to results of previous sequences
- Combining profiles with actions
- Color remapping improvements
- Extensions to the conversion of color channels, so that any process color channels can be converted to spot colors and vice versa
- Spot colors can be put anywhere on PDF layers
- Numerous other enhancements
- Many checks, fixes and profiles have been extended and the process stability is further increased
callas software held a pre-release webinar where some of the new features of pdfToolbox 6 were shown, which you can view here.