Not just a RIP, a complete production solution
Driving over 600 different devices, PrintFactory can print jobs as they are being processed, giving you a real speed advantage over your competitors. For files needing manual intervention, the PrintFactory Editor allows you to handle more jobs per day by separating job preparation from production. Whether you need to combine and correct multiple jobs, make edits on color, masks, shapes, scaling, rotation, mirroring, create tiles or place grommets, with the PrintFactory’s Editor all the job preparation and correction tools are only a click away. Its unique, decentralized product architecture also allows studio operators to prepare files in the familiar environment of their Mac, while the RIP and PrintStation can reside on a PC. The modular approach allows to build your configuration step by step, optimizing first those parts of the production that provide the quickest ROI.
Increase profitability, reduce waste
PrintFactory not only increases productivity and operator flexibility, it also allows you to produce more efficiently. With PrintFactory’s advanced color engine you can easily introduce proofing in your workflow, increasing machine up-time and reducing waste of expensive production media and ink.
Accurate color on different machines, at different times
The PrintFactory Calibrator makes profile creation a breeze, specifically in combination with the PrintFactory Spectro LFP color measurement unit. A simple wizard-based interface will guide you through the process of aligning different printers or different media. With PrintFactory you can be sure you’ll provide your customers with color consistency throughout their entire campaign.
- PrintFactory Editor: Verification, correction and production preparation.
- PrintFactory Calibrator: Printer linearization and characterization. Creation of ICC profiles.
- PrintFactory RIP: File interpretation and rasterization.
- PrintFactory PrintStation: Print controller providing visual overview of jobs ready for output on the printer.
- PrintFactory Output Inspector: Preview the exact data that is sent to the printer, including raster and ink quantities
- Production Editor
- Raster Creator
- Advanced Color
- PrintFactory Spectro LFP
- Variable Data Option - NEW
- Advanced Automation Option - NEW
To get a full view on the PrintFactory Applications and options, please visit www.print-factory.net