Four Pees is a global expert in the automation of graphic production for the Print, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverages industry. More ease and more productivity is our goal. We love a challenge and endure where others quit! Four Pees, a dynamic and young company, is an international value-added distributor that markets, distributes, integrates and supports solutions for the print and publishing industry. The company focuses on products and services for automation, collaboration and quality optimization for the print, publishing and packaging markets.
We are excited to grow our team with an ambitious Technical Sales Manager for the Benelux market. In this challenging position, you will be responsible for the further development and growth of the Four Pees products and brands.
About the job
- As a Technical Sales Manager, you grow Four Pees sales by developing and managing a portfolio of customers and help them improve productivity through a consultative sales approach.
- Together with our Professional Services team, you define the customer’s needs, develop a project specification, and coordinate the communication and implementation.
- Furthermore, you establish Four Pees as a preferred solution partner for web-to-print, automation, quality and production optimization in the Benelux.
- In addition, you manage, stimulate and train existing resellers. You help them build and convert a pipeline of prospective customers, retain and grow existing customers.
- You cross-sell the entire Four Pees portfolio by evangelizing the right fit of products and services.
- You build strong relationships with the resellers and are consultative in your communication.
- You provide market intelligence and feedback on competitors’ pricing & position in the respective segments to enable the marketing department to develop marketing plans to drive growth.
- You get in touch on a regular basis with your accounts to evaluate the clients’ current challenges and to determine the types of services/products and prices/fees that could satisfy the clients’ needs as well as the organizations.
- As reporting to our different internal and external customers is crucial, you must be disciplined in using the various CRM & IT application tools (Salesforce, Slack ...) available in our organization to enable you to better manage your sales process and share information.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate is self-motivated and self-organized, very customer-oriented and able to build long-term relations. Industry-specific technical expertise and experience is not required, but the ability to sell on product and service merits in a technically complex environment is a must. You should have good technical learning skills and a strong interest in our products. Inhouse training will be provided. You have the ability to challenge the status quo and act with an ambitious mindset. You constantly seek opportunities to grow your business and to reach the common company goals. You are a teamplayer. You are fluent in Dutch, French and English as this is an international role. Our internal working language is English.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a competitive and market-oriented package customized to your experience and potential. You will be part of a young and motivated team driven by customer excellence and innovation. In our small scale company, you get ownership and the opportunity to think along with us in the process of the further growth of our company. You will be able to grow in line with our ambitions.