When sending problems to support or asking questions about a specific functionality, it is always helpful if you supply as much information as possible:
- Profiles or Process Plans when working with pdfToolbox or pdfaPilot
- Example documents 'before' and 'after' to explain the problem or question
- Screenshots explaining the specific problem
When such files are over 2MB it is more reliable and quicker to send them to us through FTP. This article describes how to do so.
- First of all, please give your documents a unique name. If you already have a case ID (a 5-digit number), please include this case ID in the name of the file(s) you are going to send to us.
- Use FTP software to connect to the following FTP server
- Server: ftp.fourpees.com
- User name: supportftp
- Password: support
- Upload your file(s) to the root folder (the location you arrive in when you log-on to the above server).
This FTP server is configured in such a way that you will be able to upload files to it, but you will not be able to delete files from it. We will remove files from the folder as soon as we see they are there.